Limited availability, ACT NOW to secure your space.
5-Year Compounding High-Yield BondDISCOVER THE WORLD’S 8TH WONDER!
“Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it… he who doesn’t… pays it.” – Albert Einstein
Basset & Gold have designed the 5-Year Compounding High-Yield Bond as a 9.01% effective p.a. fixed income bond as an extremely productive yet straightforward investment. Bondholders lend the company money in return for a fixed rate of interest that remains the same for the length of the agreement. Additionally, the interest rate on these bonds does not change based on stock market performance, so your return is known at the outset.
Who Is This Bond For?
This bond is for investors who do not require an ongoing monthly income from their savings. There is no monthly income offered as the interest is reinvested into the bond thus creating a high yield. The 5-Year Compounding High-Yield Bond is ideal for investors who are looking to get the maximum yield possible on a limited risk investment, but also are able to commit financially to a long-term investment. At 45.04% return at term, we view this as a productive investment enjoying both the reinvestment of interest and tax providing additional leverage over the 5-year period.
Investors are advised to review the comprehensive risk and tax information within the bond invitation document available to eligible investors. If you are in doubt as to whether this investment is suitable for you, please consult an independent financial advisor.
- Fixed rate of 9.01% effective p.a.
- 45.04% yield in interest over a 5-year period.
- Minimum investment is £1,000.
- Maximum investment is £500,000.
- Interest payments – one payment accrued during a 5 year period.
- No fees – In addition to your accrued interest, you will receive 100% of the principal you invested at the end of the term.
- £5,000 invested would produce a profit of £2,252
- £25,000 invested would produce a profit of £11,260
- £50,000 invested would produce a profit of £22,520