1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who are verified investors and have already provided their personal contact details to B&G Finance Ltd ("Basset & Gold").
2. Employees of Basset & Gold or its group of companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw, may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the above West Ham Tickets Prize Draw submission form on this page. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with " West Ham Tickets Prize Draw" in the subject line.
5. Only one entry per verified investor is permitted. Entries on behalf of another verified investor will not be accepted, and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. Basset & Gold accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Basset & Gold.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is midday on 23 July 2018. Entries received after this time cannot be considered.
8. Twenty five winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random process. Verified investors will be notified by 27 July 2018 the date upon which the draw will take place .
9. Each winner will receive a pair of tickets to a designated West Ham home game at the London stadium during the 2017/18 season.
10. Basset & Gold accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the stadium).
12. The prizes will be sent to the winners by Basset & Gold by post.
13. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Basset & Gold shall be entitled to select another winner.
14. The name of the winner can be obtained after 5 August 2018. by sending an email to email@example.com.
15. The winner will not be able to select a particular match date or a home game match dates. This will be at the complete discretion of Basset & Gold.
16. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
17. Basset & Gold accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Basset & Gold further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Basset & Gold for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
18. Basset & Gold reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Basset & Gold in all matters under its control is final and binding.
19. Basset & Gold shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law, and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.