1.2. All your Personal Data shall be held and used in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and UK national laws implementing GDPR (including the The Data Protection Bill) and any legislation that replaces it in whole or in part and any other legislation relating to the protection of personal data (collectively referred to as Data Protection Legislation).
1.4. The Company ensures on an ongoing basis that all of its suppliers and third parties operate in compliance with GDPR.
1.5. For any Data Protection or GDPR-related enquiries in connection with our business, please contact us:
B&G Finance Limited
43 Manchester Street,
W1U 7LP, UK
2.1. The Company is the controller and responsible for your personally identifiable information (Personal Data) as listed in clause 3 below.
3.1. We use automated technologies and interactions to collect data from and about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Site we may automatically collect the following information:
A) Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website;
B) Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services;
C) Site Specific Information includes information about your visit to our website including:
i. the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time);
ii. Products, services or other pages you viewed or searched for;
iii. page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
3.2. We collect technical data through analytics providers, advertising networks and search information providers. A list of these third parties can be provided to you on request.
3.3. We will use this information to:
a) administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
b) improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
c) allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
d) to keep our site safe and secure;
e) measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
f) make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about products or services that may interest you or them.
4.1. You may give us information about you (i.e. Personal Data) by filling in forms on our site Our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide to us when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site and when you report a problem with our site.
The information you give us may include:
a) Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender;
b) Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers;
c) Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details;
d) Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us;
e) Profile Data includesyour username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
f) Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences; and
4.2. We will use this information to:
a) carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
b) to provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
c) to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about products or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we may contact you by telephone, mail or electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form);
d) to notify you about changes to our service;
e) to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
5.1. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them. A list of these third parties can be provided to you on request.
5.2. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
6.1. We may from time to time share your Personal Data with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. A list of any other group companies holding your Personal Data can be provided to you on request.
6.2. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
a) Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
b) Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
c) Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
d) Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
e) Professional advisors, such as Solicitors.
6.3. We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties if:
a) we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
b) the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
c) we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions for Clients of any of our products and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7.1. The Company will only process Personal Data where there is a lawful basis as per Data Protection Legislation. This lawful basis shall be one or more of the following:
a) Express consent from you;
b) In order to perform and/or complete a contract with a third party;
c) To comply with a legal obligation;
d) To protect your vital interest;
e) It is in the public interest; and
f) There is a legitimate interest.
7.2. Legitimate interests are a flexible basis upon which the law permits the processing of an individual's personal data. To determine whether we have a legitimate interest in processing your data, we balance the needs and benefits to us against the risks and benefits for you of us processing your data. This balancing is performed as objectively as possible by our Data Protection Manager. You are able to object to our processing and we shall consider the extent to which this affects whether we have a legitimate interest.
8.2. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
8.3. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
8.4. As a result of increased risk posed by cyber fraud please do not send any funds until you have received confirmation from your relevant contact and are certain as to the correct account details. Unfortunately, we do have to warn you that we cannot accept responsibility if you transfer money into an incorrect account.
9.1. When reading this notice, it might be helpful to understand that your rights arising under Data Protection Legislation include:
a) The right to be informed of how your Personal Data is used (through this notice);
b) The right to access any personal data held about you;
c) The right to withdraw consent at any time, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org;
d) The right to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data held about you;
e) The right to erasure where it cannot be justified that the information held satisfies any of the criteria outlined in this policy, or where you have withdrawn consent;
f) The right to prevent processing for direct marketing purposes, scientific/historical research or in any such way that is likely to cause substantial damage to you or another, including through profile building; and
g) The right to object to processing that results in decisions being made about you by automated processes and prevent those decisions being enacted.
9.2. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
9.3. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
10.1. The Company will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
10.2. The Company retains your Personal Data in line with the requirements set out in the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Handbook (May 2018) and will adjust its Data Retention policy from time to time in accordance therewith.
10.3. Your right to erasure will be subject to the record-keeping requirements as set out by the FCA. Where we receive a request to delete Personal Data this will be undertaking in line with our usual Data Retention policy.
11.1. Similar to other commercial websites, our Website uses a technology called "cookies" and web server logs to collect information about how our Website is used. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer's hard drive through your web browser when you visit any web site. They are widely used to make web sites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
11.2. Like all other users of cookies, we may request the return of information from your computer when your browser requests a web page from our server. Cookies enable our web server to identify you to us, and to track your actions and the pages you visit while you use our website. The cookies we use may last for a single visit to our site (they are deleted from your computer when you close your browser), or may remain on your computer until you delete them or until a defined period of time has passed.
b) allow essential parts of our web site to operate for you.
c) operate our content management system.
d) operate the online notification form - the form that you use to contact us for any reason. This cookie is set on your arrival at our web site and deleted when you close your browser.
e) enhance security on our contact form. It is set for use only through the contact form. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
f) collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to improve your experience of our site and enable us to increase sales. This cookie collects information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from, and the pages they visited.
g) record that a user has viewed a webcast. It collects information in an anonymous form. This cookie expires when you close your browser.
h) record your activity during a web cast. For example, as to whether you have asked a question or provided an opinion by ticking a box. This information is retained so that we can serve your information to you when you return to the site. This cookie will record an anonymous ID for each user, but it will not use the information for any other purpose. This cookie will last for a period of time after which it will delete automatically.
i) store your Personal Data so that you do not have to provide it afresh when you visit the site next time. This cookie will last for a period of time after which it will delete automatically.
12.1. You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12.2. Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to Personal Data provided to us.
13.1. Data Protection Legislation gives you the right to access information held about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
The information about you that we have collected for the performance of our contracts is required in order for us to successfully fulfil our obligations to you. If you choose not to provide the personal data requested, we will not be able to enter into a contract with you to provide the benefits we offer. If we are already processing your Personal Data under a contract, you must end our contractual relationship (as/where permitted) in order to exercise some of your rights.
If you are unhappy about our use of your Information, you can contact us at the address or email address above. You are also entitled to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office using any of the below contact methods.
Telephone: 0303 123 11113
Post: Information Commissioner's Office
1. The Basset & Gold Wealth Assessment Survey prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and only to West Ham United Signed Shirt Prize Draw applicants who registered on the Basset.Gold enquiry form.
2. The deadline to complete the survey for the March 2019 Signed Football Giveaway Prize Draw is March 28th 2019 at midnight (GMT). Entries will not be accepted after this time.
3. By entering this Prize Draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
4. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants warrant that they have legal capacity to enter the competition.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the Wealth Assessment Survey on https://basset-gold.typeform.com/to/ndK2Fw and verify your contact details. If you have any questions about the survey or how to enter please email us at email@example.com with "Wealth Assessment Survey Prize Draw" in the subject line.
6. The prize is a single signed football shirt by West Ham United’s First Squad, to be sent to the winning entrant within a reasonable period post the draw.
7. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place 5th April, 2019 and the winner will be notified by email no later than April 8th, 2019.
8. Any announced winner will not be able to enter a new Prize Draw for the duration of the current premier league season which started on 10 August 2018 and terminates on 12 May 2019.
9. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The prize may not be offered for resell for monetary benefit.
10. Basset & Gold retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
11. Basset & Gold cannot take any responsibility for any technical failure or malfunction, including but not limited to any affecting email services, internet servers or email systems, which may result in any entry being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
12. If the winning entrant cannot be contacted by April 30th, Basset & Gold reserves the right to select a new winner.
13. This competition is not open to Basset & Gold employees or West Ham United employees or anyone closely related to an employee, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw including any associated companies including who has been involved in the administration of this Prize Draw.
14. Multiple entries from the same person will not be accepted. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
15. Basset & Gold and its partners do not take responsibility for any additional expenses incurred for this Prize Draw. Any cost not explicitly mentioned in the terms and conditions is not covered.
16. Basset & Gold accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Basset & Gold.
17. Basset & Gold accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Basset & Gold further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Basset & Gold for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
18. Basset & Gold reserves the right to cancel this draw at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise that are outside its control.
19. Basset & Gold reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Basset & Gold in all matters under its control is final and binding.
20. Basset & Gold reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any stage, including changing or substituting the prize.
21. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited, and Basset & Gold shall be entitled to select another winner.
22. The winner will be called on the phone number that they provided on the submission form after the prize draw has been finalized. The winners will also be announced on Twitter with the twitter handle (if applicable). If the winner does not answer their phone or contact us within 7 days and after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner, the prize will be redrawn, and another winner will be selected at random.
23. The winner will be asked on the announcing phone call what his or her twitter handle is. The winner is not obliged to include this information, however, if the winner does choose to include what is his or her Twitter handle, the winner consents to Basset & Gold using this information in order to announce the winner on Twitter.
24. You agree that Basset & Gold shall be entitled to use the information accumulated in this survey for internal operational, and marketing purposes, including telephone contact if deemed appropriate.
25. You agree that Basset & Gold shall be entitled to share the information accumulated in this survey with third parties for example with media outlets and marketing companies.
26. You agree that Basset & Gold shall be entitled to retain the personal information for a minimum period of 5 years, after which, subject to what is set out below, the personal information shall be destroyed in accordance with our legal obligations. You agree that Basset & Gold shall however be entitled to extend the period for which personal information is retained (i) if this is required or authorised by law, (ii) Basset & Gold reasonably requires the information for a longer period for lawful purposes related to its activities or functions or (iii) this is required by any contract between the parties.
27. Basset & Gold shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
28. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law, and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.