1. This promotion (the "Promotion") is open to people aged 18 and over.
2. Employees of Basset & Gold and its group of companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Promotion, may not enter the Promotion.
3. Entrants into the Promotion shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To be eligible to enter this Promotion:
4.a. You must have invested a minimum of £1,000 into a Basset & Gold product that is not a Cash Bond;
4.b. The funds invested must already be with Basset & Gold; and
4.c. The investor should already have possession of his bond certificate (‘Eligible Investor’).
If you have anyquestions about how to enter or in connection with the Promotion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with "£50 John Lewis Voucher Giveaway" in the subject line.
5. If the Eligible Investor requests to withdraw his or her investment during the 14-day cooling off period, then that person shall not be eligible to receive the £50 John Lewis voucher.
6. Only a single entry per person per promotion is permitted.
7. Once an Eligible Investor has been announced, that same Eligible Investor cannot enter a new Promotion in the month of November 2018.
8. Basset & Gold accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete, or which cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Basset & Gold.
9. The Promotion will begin on 1 November 2018 and will run until 5pm on 30 November 2018. Entries received after this time cannot be considered.
10. Each Eligible Investor will receive one £50 John Lewis voucher.
11. Basset & Gold accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Promotion.
12. The voucher will be sent to Eligible Investors by Basset & Gold by post.
13. If an Eligible Investor rejects their Promotion, or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, then the Eligible Investor's Promotion will be forfeited.
14. The Promotion is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. The Eligible Investor will not be able to benefit from the 'Refer a Friend' promotion or any other Basset & Gold promotion from the 1 November 2018 to 30 November 2018.
16. Basset & Gold accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the prize. Basset & Gold further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in the Promotion. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Basset & Gold for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
17. Basset & Gold reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify, withdraw or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Promotion with or without prior notice to the Eligible Investor at any time. The decision of Basset & Gold in all matters under its control is final and binding.
18. Basset & Gold shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The Promotion will be governed by English law, and entrants to the Promotion submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Capital at Risk