This is an exciting opportunity for a junior Compliance candidate to develop their knowledge and experience. The role is varied and broad, and will involve working closely with senior management, providing excellent exposure and the ability to learn from experienced team members. Salay: £25,000 - £28,000 a year DOE
- Support the Head of Compliance and Money Laundering Reporting Officer;
- Collaborate with other departments to create a culture of compliance;
- Perform various general administrative duties (such as regulatory record keeping and maintenance of ongoing administrative projects)
- Conduct research as necessary
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks assigned
- Being involved in compliance monitoring, audits and risk assessments
- A bright and hard-working individual that can work independently as well as part of a team.
- Previous experience as a Compliance Officer a benefit.
- Excellent organisational skills with good attention to detail.
- An understanding of how to treat confidential information
- Compliance Officer: 1 year
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.